This is my first blog. I still don't understand exactly how this works but i'm just writing and then will check after to see if it's saved or what's happened. Anyway I have decided to start 'blogging' because I feel like I miss writing and keeping a diary and this is a more interesting interactive way of doing it.
So what I want to do is update a blog once of twice a week giving info, ideas and just expressing my feelings about certain things including my hobbies which are; cooking, home decor, walking, travelling, gardening, beauty methods and products, being a Mum, being a wife, being an expat, painting, teaching, reading, news, history, adventures, nature, dreaming, plans, holidays, music and anything else I might add along the way.
MFB stands for my first blog because I'm still trying to work it out.
I'm still trying to sort my house out after moving so I might write a blog later about moving house in new country. The double move! It's exhausting.
;-)
Leila
No comments:
Post a Comment